10 Tablets / Box
Dosge: Take 1 tablet daily
Cautions: Not recommended for children and pregnant women.
Pomegranate extract Pomegranate is natural powerful antioxidants. Its benefits are mainly skin nourishment. There are 3 main substances in pomegranate that are good for skin.
1. Ellagic acid is natural substance. It helps prevent dullness caused by sunlight, especially UVA, UVB and activate collagen building in skin cell, suppress collagen damage and brighten skin. 2. Anthocyanin is red antioxidant. It helps repair damaged cells and promote the growth of new and healthy cells while giving protection against free radicals. It also has anti viral benefits and anti-inflammation properties that are good for skin and health. 3. Punicalagin is a substance in ellagitannins helps rejuvenate skin cell and brighten skin. It also retards premature wrinkles and makes skin smooth evenly. In conclusion, the antioxidants in pomegranate extract help remove free radicals, protect damaged skin from sunlight, replace wasted skin cell and reinforce new skin cell becoming lightful and youthful (1).
Citrus extract contains 4,000 of flavonoid, originally found in 1936 by a noble scientist, its original name was Vitamin P. From the time, 4,000 of flavonoid are indicated and divided by chemical structure.
Sometimes citrus is called vitamin because the benefits of citrus are alike vitamin, and sometimes it is called vitamin P. It is usually fond in a form of hesperidin, eriodictyl, quercetin and rutin. The substances cannot produced by the body, so they are supplied for functional food industry. They can prevent premature wrinkles, suppress cell degeneration and reduce inflamed skin. Moreover, it increases an efficiency of blood circulation that effected skin brightening.
Citrus includes natural substance found in fruits or fruit rinds (chili, black raisin and other sources; apricot, cherry, grape, lemon, orange, prune, wild rose, natural herbs; chervil, elderberry, hawthorn berry, horsetail, rose hip and prune).
Emblic extract Emblic extract is rich in vitamin C and tannin (Tannin including 37% emblicanin-A, 33% emblicanin-B, 12% punigluconin, and 14% peduculagin). Vitamin C from emblic has more efficiency than the synthetic vitamin C around 12 times, which can block free radical damage. The main substance found in emblic extract is polyphenolic. It helps stop the production of melanin enzyme and collagen enzyme damage. Thus, polyphenolic protects cell degeneration, slows down anti-aging conditions and brightens skin naturally (2).
Emblic Extract Benefits
Emblic or Indian gooseberry improves immunity system, relieves fever and cough symptoms. Emblic leaf relieves skin diseases, skin irritation and inflamed wound. Emblic rind heals wound, inflamed skin and skin irritation. Emblic root treats apthous ulcer, reduces pressure, heals skin diseases, gastrointestinal diseases, toothache, fever and cough symptoms.
Benefits of emblic extract for skin include skin nourishment, skin brightening, melasma and freckle reduction, decelerating anti-aging appearance, protecting skin cell from free radicals. Benefits of emblic extract for health include cholesterol, sugar and blood lipid reduction and protecting diabetes
Rosemary extract Rosemary extract is full of vitamin A and C and contains antioxidants, called “Tannin” helping retard cell degeneration in your body.
Rosemary Extract Benefits
1. Antioxidant and anti-inflammation
2. Improve digestion
3. Enhance memory and concentration
4. Neurological protection
5. Prevent cancer
Some research presented that ethanol from rosemary extract slows the spread of human leukemia and breast carcinoma cells (4).
Alpha Lipoic Acid Alpha Lipoic Acid is an effective antioxidant found in broccoli, spinach, tomato, cabbage, bean and red meat. The food has benefits to treat inflamed wound and slow down premature wrinkles. ALA also helps protect cell degeneration and prevent cell damage, a cause of different diseases; cancer, heart disease and diabetes. It also helps rejuvenate necessary vitamin for body (5).
1. ALA may prevent diabetes; helping lower blood sugar level and increasing insulin process.
2. ALA can improve eyesight ability, especially diabetes patients or elders.
3. ALA protects memory disorder.
4. ALA supports glutathione function. Some research indicated that 300 – 1200 mg of ALA increases glutathione ability to control immunity respond within body and resist diabetes disease.
5. ALA protects skin damage and relives irritation and rash skin symptoms from sunlight.
ALA recommended dosage
- 50 - 100 mg has antioxidant benefit and it is suitable for adult.
- 600 – 800 mg is suitable amount for diabetes patients
- 600 – 1800 mg is suitable amount for peripheral neuropathy patients and diabetic neuropathy patients.
1. Qin Y-Y, Zhang Z-H, Li L, Xiong W, Shi J-Y, Zhao T-R, et al. Antioxidant effect of pomegranate rind powder extract, pomegranate juice, and pomegranate seed powder extract as antioxidants in raw ground pork meat. Food Sci Biotechnol. 2013;22: 1063–1069.
2. Guo X-H, Ni J, Xue J-L, Wang X. Phyllanthus emblica Linn. fruit extract potentiates the anticancer efficacy of mitomycin C and cisplatin and reduces their genotoxicity to normal cells in vitro. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2017;18: 1031–1045.
3.Ahmed S. Characterization Of Iron Nanoparticles Of Citrus Sinensis Peel Extract And Studying Its antioxidant Activity. Journal of Garmian University. 2017; 164–172.
4.Pérez-Sánchez, A., E. Barrajón-Catalán, N. Caturla, J. Castillo, O. Benavente-García, M. Alcaraz, and V. Micol. 2014. Protective effects of citrus and rosemary extracts on UV-induced damage in skin cell model and human volunteers. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology 136:12–18.
5.Harun NBM. Effects of Alpha Lipoic Acid as an Antioxidant in Preventing Renal Mitochondrial Oxidative Damage in Diabetic Rats. 2012.
©Copyrights2014 VerenaInternational Company Limited.